email me for an invoice: janet@novascotiaquilts.com

Solution Graphics

Monday, May 31, 2010

Up to date news on when you will start to see posts

Right now I'm in the process of inventorying and assigning a dedicated item number to all my items. I am also setting up the blog so that you can browse seperate pages for each category. I'm hoping I can begin posting by the end of this week but to keep your interest up I want to show you a little teaser or two:.
The apron above I guess fits the description of "funky" and is definitely fun. It looks to have been never used, and is in immaculate condition - very 50's and retro!
Item #00140
PRICE: $25 USD plus $5USD postage
Above is a sweet stoneware bowl and cup set with matching stainless steel child sized cutlery with minimal signs of wear. This is the only set I have ever seen that is complete. 
Item #00142
PRICE for this sweet set: $65 USD + $12.50 USD shipping 


This is a lovely hand embroidered tea or luncheon cloth, from Great Britain. Colours are lovely and the cloth is fresh and clean and shows no sign of wear.
Item 300146
Price:$45 USD + $5 USD for shipping
Remember: contact me with the item number(s) and tell me which method of payment ( personal cheque or Paypal) you would prefer. I will email you with details for payment and confirmation that the item is available and on hold for you.
HAPPY BROWSING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment