email me for an invoice: janet@novascotiaquilts.com

Solution Graphics

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Free Shipping until Christmas!!!

                                                        from Country Living magazine
                                                                        

Before we know it Christmas will be upon us! This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, and Hallowe'en
 follows closely. There's a nip in the air and my turkey smells delicious roasting in the oven. A neighbour just dropped by to pick up some old newspapers for lighting his woodstove and joked that the forecast called for 15 inches of snow tonight - perish the thought!!!

In preparation for Christmas shopping though, I'm uploading more lovely gift items on my pages here and invite you to browse for lovely recycled or handmade vintage gifts for friends and family: linens and laces, items for children, and beautiful home decor items abound on my pages.

In order to help you make your gift dollars go farther this year I'm offering (until Christmas) free shipping in North America and shared shipping charges elsewhere in the world. How's that for what every online shopper loves to hear?

In addition, check out my gift certificates that come accompanied by a lovely art card,  suitable for framing, that you will be able to use to announce your gift.

Contact me for details. Remember, almost all my lovely vintage gift items are priced well below $100 with most even lower than that! Something for everyone and to suit the most discerning tastes.

Lots of warm good wishes going your way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment