email me for an invoice: janet@novascotiaquilts.com

Solution Graphics

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MORE INVENTORY ADDED

I'm featuring today an item I have just added to my page "ITEMS FOR CHILDREN".  This is a classic vintage set of nursery themed children's dishes in peach Tiara Glass - I would say this likely dates prior to US involvement in WWII. Definitely one of a kind in its flawless condition. You will find it over at
http://funkybabymine.blogspot.com/p/childrens-items.html
A great find! And even better buy since at the moment shipping is free in North America.

I'm reminded since going out to get my newspaper a moment ago, that it is turning colder and all the leaves are down now and sitting in sodden masses. Christmas is around the corner and it's time to start ordering treasures for gifting family and friends. What better way than with re-cycled treasures and handmade?
A gratuitous picture of some delicious clementines imported from Morocco - the Moroccan ones are the absolute best and I fall off my self-imposed 100 mile limit every time when I see these jewel like fruits.
By the way, the cobalt blue mixing bowl which, although unmarked I'm pretty sure is from one of the Ohio potteries and pre-1940's, is for sale as is a darling small fan shaped vase also in cobalt blue -
I will be listing them soon, but feel free to contact me if you can't wait.......

Meanwhile please enter my GIVEAWAY which runs for the whole month of November - go to http://funkybabymine.blogspot.com/2010/10/pre-christmas-giveaway.html
for details on how to enter.

 And don't forget the free shipping in North America and my new gift certificates if you're having trouble choosing for a friend.

4 comments:

  1. The pink children's set is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it Deb. I couldn't resist it - it's just darling and will look so nice in someone's home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really beautiful things. I am in love with quite a few... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy that you like so many of my treasures - it's fun acquiring them and I enjoy having them around until they go to their new homes.

    ReplyDelete